Ranges will be CLOSED during pheasant stocking
We will be stocking pheasants this year at both the club grounds and the lease property at Valley Green. We expect to stock somewhere around 800 birds throughout the season. Typical stocking days are Friday afternoon. There will be a special youth pheasant hunt, a Veteran’s Day Hunt and a Thanksgiving Day hunt. Please check the calendar to verify stocking dates and locations. We will be stocking both male and female birds this year.
- All hunters are required to possess a valid hunting license
- Pheasant stamp
- Youth – required (no charge permit can be obtained at any license agent)
- Adult- required
- Sr/ Lifetime-required (exception: senior lifetime combination license holders who acquired their license prior to May 13,2017 are exempt)
- No hunting permitted
- There is no hunting permitted on any day that pheasants are stocked once stocking has occurred
- It is the responsibility of the hunter to know when pheasants are being stocked
- Hunting begins at 8:00 AM on Saturdays and Thanksgiving morning.
- All dogs are required to be leashed until allowable hunting time. If you dog is not leashed you will be asked to leave the club grounds.
- Thanksgiving Day Hunt
- Hunting begins at 8:00 AM
- The Valley Green property only will be stocked
- If you are going to hunt the club grounds please refrain from going anywhere near the rifle and pistol ranges
- Veterans Day Hunt (October 12)
- Club grounds only will be stocked
- Club grounds closed to all hunters except for Veterans from 8:00 until conclusion of hunt
- Hunting is approved on Valley Green property
How can I help?
- I would like to help with Youth Pheasant hunt
- I would like to help stock
- I would like to help with the Veteran’s Day Hunt
- I would like to help post the properties
To volunteer call
Bill Sadler 724-454-4555
Jay Ickes 412-554-5805