Updated 3/31/2020 – Message from the Board
We know that with everything going on in the world today even the simple things can be a challenge. As a board, we are trying very hard to keep things business as usual at the club so at least you have something constant in your lives. With the recent mandates from the governor we are forced to alter some things on the upcoming calendar. Please know that any decisions that have been made are being done with the best interests and safety of our members in mind. We ask in these times to please practice social distancing while at the club to protect all. Also, many people are extremely stressed out so please show patience with each other as you interact at the club.
- The monthly meeting scheduled for April has been cancelled
- Anyone who applied for membership in March can attend the orientation at 6:15 the day of the May meeting. Those who applied in March will be admitted for membership at the May meeting.
- We have confirmed delivery of trout for April 17 for the April 18 opener.
- Please be advised that there is no fishing from the time we stock until 8AM on the 18th.
- The daily limit of trout goes from 0 to 3 on the 18th.
- You are required to possess a valid PA fishing license and trout stamp to participate.
SPRING GUN BASH
- The Spring Gun Bash, originally scheduled for May 2, has been postponed.
- The new date for the bash will be July 18 @ the Youngwood Firehall. Times will be the same.
- Please mark your tickets accordingly. If you have sold some of your tickets, please call the buyers and ask them to mark their tickets as well.
YOUTH FISHING DERBY
- The youth fishing derby, originally scheduled for May 2, has been postponed.
- We are currently working with our fish supplier to get catfish for sometime in June to hold the youth derby. We have not been able to confirm that fish will be available. We will advise you once we know more.
OPEN TRAP PRACTICE
- There will be no open trap during the month of April.
- We will advise about May once we have more information from the governor.
- We are currently working with the committee and other clubs to determine if or when we can hold the Regional tournament.
- We will advise as more information becomes available.
- Watch Facebook weekly to see the status of the ranges for Sunday use
Please understand that we are working very hard to keep everyone and everything up to date. Please use patience when you are trying to get information or have an issue. Many of our board members are considered essential employees and are working many hours at their places of employment and may not be available when you call them. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can and appreciate your understanding.
ENJOY THE CLUB AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
– Youngwood Sportsmen Executive Board