.22 RIFLE, ARCHERY, STILL TARGET, TRAP SHOOTING, MUZZLELOADER, FISHING AND WILDLIFE ID
(Events subject to change due to availability of volunteers)
When: August 24th, 2019 (Rain or Shine)
Where: Youngwood Sportsmen’s Association
Agenda: (subject to change)
8:30-9:30am Safety briefing and Demonstration
9:35-11:35am 1st thru 3rd Stations
11:40-12:30pm Lunch (will be provided to each participant)
12:35-3:00pm 4th thru 6th Station
3:05-3:30pm Wrap up (Program will be no later than 3:30)
Cost: $15 PER CHILD (non-refundable)
– Check made payable to Youngwood Sportsmen’s
– Mail checks to P.O. Box 13, Youngwood, PA 15697
Deadline to Register: August 16th, 2019 (REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!!!!)
1) Contact Stacy Carroll at 724-809-8870 between 10am – 8pm.
Please leave a message with telephone number if there is no answer.
2) Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Name or Names of each Child
– Age or Ages of each Child
– Contact information – Address, Phone #, Email address.
– Emergency contact information – Name and phone number
– Parent or Legal Guardian Name
Parents are welcome to attend the event with their child.
Any questions, please call or text Ed Sadler @ 724-689-8068, AFTER 5PM and leave a message.